November 4, 2010

Meet a 2010 Kaboodle Holiday Shopping Scout!

A little while ago I told you that I was busy scouring the WWW for twenty-five of my favorite gift ideas for the holiday season. There was a good reason for that - one which I can now show you!

I was a Kaboodle Shopping Scout!
You can click this picture for a better look!

I was asked to be one of Kaboodle's 2010 Holiday Shopping Scouts! I was beyond excited to be a part of this. I not only love being a part of the Kaboodle community but also love sharing gift ideas that are thoughtful yet affordable. Every one of my picks came in under $100.

Interested in checking out what I chose to add to the list? Click here to check out the Shopping Scout page as part of the Holiday Headquarters. I also urge you to check out the entire holiday extravaganza that goes on in Kaboodle Land in addition to joining the community!

What is Kaboodle, you ask? It's an online shopping must. I initially joined as a way to save all the favorite fashions I find online. Let's be honest, we ALL love to window shop online but rarely do we buy everything we find. Kaboodle is a great way to save these items all in one place so you can find them again later. But it gets better... You can also enter giveaways (I recently won a $200 Mastercard giveaway!), talk fashion with lots of likeminded folk, create your own styleboards, ask questions/thoughts via polls and even publish your own blog using their blogazine feature. And as an added bonus - everyone, literally everyone, is super friendly. It's a fun, open-minded fashion environment... what's not to love about that?

Sooo... what do you think of my gift picks? I'd love to know! Also, if you join or are already a member, please leave your user name or add me so we can connect there too!

11 comments:

  1. You are awesomesauce! Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Echoing what Adiel said. Great picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love that they're all totally affordable! I'm seriously digging the ASOS pants you scouted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! LOVE the missing puzzle piece necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great finds! Thanks so much for being one of our fabulous Shopping Scouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and Shopping Scout picks, especially the Bonjour tee (for myself) and the doggie pea coat (for my cousin's pug). I'm going shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picks! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and your CUTE picks. You found such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover