November 22, 2010

30 for 30: Day ELEVEN (11/22/10)

Was it rainy in your part of town today? Sleeping while raining = A+. Having to get out of bed and go to work while it's raining = D. Especially on a Monday, am I right?
30 for 30: Day 11 (11/22/10)
Black/White Stripe Turtleneck: Mossimo, Target, $12.99 (on sale)
Vintage Black/White Dress: BGB Ltd, Thrifted
Black Boots: Franco Fortini, Ebay
White Patent Belt: Unknown, Thrifted, $1.00
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

I'm about as lackluster as they come today. I have a pile of things to do and grocieries to buy but all I feel like doing is laying in bed and reading a good book or watching a movie.

30 for 30: Day 11 (11/22/10)


Confused? Learn more about the 30 for 30 Closet Remix at Kendi Everyday. Want to see who else joined the remix? Click here for a full list of all remixers. Want to see how I am doing? Check out all of my 30 for 30 posts right here.

5 comments:

  1. those boots look so comfy in the legs ... (jealous face)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was rainy. And hard to get out of bed. I like the mix of patterns - the striped turtleneck looks great with the dress.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you layered these pieces! The dress, stripes and boots are the perfect combo. And the white belt is such a great alternative to a black one.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover