November 7, 2010

30 for 30: My Chosen Ones

Well, I have finally completed picking my chosen 30 items for the 30 for 30 Closet Remix. I thought I was done last night but made quite a few changes still throughout today. My inspiration? Paris. My thoughts while putting everything together? Make it pretty, make it easy. Conditions considered? I had to make sure everything would be work appropriate. The following photographs? Taken in horrible lighting. I'm sorry for that - my apartment is quite dim.

Ready?

30 for 30
Mix of prints and textures.

30 for 30

30 for 30
Roulette White/Black Polka Dot Dress, Thrifted: $2.50
Merona Red Plaid Dress, Target (clearance): $9.99
BGB Ltd Black/White Vintage Dress, Thrifted: ?
Karen Kane Black Dress, Thrifted: ?
Untagged Hot Pink Shirt Dress, Thrifted: ?

30 for 30

30 for 39
Old Navy Black/White Gingham Shirt, Old Navy: ?
Mossimo Supply Co White Shirt, Target: ?
Solo's by Country Set Vintage Black/Cream Polka Dot Shirt, Thrifted: $0.99
Forever 21 Black V-Neck Shirt, Thrifted: ?
Alicia White Tie Neck Shirt, Thrifted: ?
Mossimo Black/White Stripe Turtleneck, Target (sale): $12.99
American Apparel Olive Green Mod Dress, Rue La La (w/ credit): $7.90
Mossimo Black/White Vertical Stripe Top, Thrifted: ?

30 for 30
Worthington Tan Vest w/ Black Buttons, JCPenney (clearance): $5.97

30 for 30
Untagged Pink Pleated Skirt, Thrifted: $1.25
Merona Black/White Houndstooth Skirt, Target: ?

30 for 30
Moda Internation Long Black Sweater, Thrifted: $4.99
Bogari Animal Print Sweater, Thrifted: ?
Wet Seal Camel Colored V-Neck Sweater, Thrifted: $3.99

30 for 30
Xhilaration Dark Blue Skinny Jeans, Target: ?
Express Design Studio Black Wide Leg Pants, Thrifted: ?
Merona Black/White Houndstooth Pants, Thrifted: ?
New York & Company Black Slim Fit Pants, New York and Co: ?

30 for 30
Chadwicks White w/ Black Buttons Blazer, Thrifted: $2.50
Saks Fifth Avenue A.S.A.P. White/Black Plaid Blazer, Thrifted: $3.00
Damon Petite Grey Blazer w/ Studs: 3.50

30 for 30

30 for 30
Unlisted Black Low Top Tie Up Shoes, Thrifted: $2.49
Franco Fortini Black Boots, Ebay: ?
Xhilaration Tie Up Boots, Thrifted: $8.99
Joan and David Too Black Heeled Oxfords, Thrifted: $5.20

30 for 30? Yeah, I can do this. You'll notice I only have the prices listed for exactly half of my thirty items... Everything that is unlisted is too old for me to remember how much I paid for it. The grand total for the 15 I do know the prices for? $75. Thankyouverymuch.

21 comments:

  1. Awesome pieces! I don't think you'll have any problems matching together fun outfits. Cant wait to see them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all your thrifted picks! Especially that cute pleated skirt! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting me at Wingledings, you should definitely try the Cinnamon Bun Popcorn, it's amazinggg! Love your blog, maybe I'll give the 30 for 30 some thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your picks and can't wait to see what you make of them!

    good luck remixing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rad pieces, I love the tan vest! Have fun, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie - Your photos always give so much inspiration for me - love your blog! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word-- I'm officially in love with your wardrobe.

    Gosh-- All the bloggers are doing this 30 day challenge! I'm too lazy-- hehe-- so I'll live vicariously through you on this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved seeing your beautiful itemized list for the challenge and even more your themed items for the outfits. In fact your list and the theme kind of reminds me of myself because that is inadvertently what I do whenever I have to pack for a getaway.

    I missed out on the challenge this time but please let me know when I can take part in the next one. Look forward to your outfits, I already know they will be beautiful.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :) i love all of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. $75 for 15 items... I am in complete and total awe! You have a gift. I never seem to find anything too exciting at thrift stores. Happy remixing - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi neighbour, Paris sounds nice,you've got a pretty selection yourself!I've already posted my first one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The patterns in the items you chose are great! They should make for some really exciting outfits! I can't wait to see the mixes!

    $75 is pretty impressive!! I'm good a sale racks but not quite that good. How much of what you have is thrifted?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing finds! You are going to have some great outfits. Can't wait to see them!
    -Madeleine
    www.boulevarddelamdeleine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog! The clothes in this post are really great- I love the two skirts, esp the houndstooth one. And I really love your cat-eye glasses- I've been looking for a good pair to change off a bit from my wayfarers..

    *Claudia*
    http://emoltofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl!! I love this blog!! How long have you been blogging??
    I can't wait to see what you put together during the 30 for 30! I love that a lot of your pieces are thrifted too!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Love your carefully considered selection (oh, how i lemmed that houndstooth dress from Target...but oh, how silly it looked on my midgetty frame...), I'll love to see what you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your picks!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that leopard print cardigan and the herringbone blazer. Goodluck 30 for 30 remixer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have so many fun patterned pieces in your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover