December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

My boyfriend and I hit up Michigan's Christmas wonderland, Bronner's, yesterday for some Christmas delight and a little bit of last minute shopping. If I lived closer, I would have to get a second job at this place... Christmas year round? Yes, please.

Here's a few of my favorite Christmas finds to tide you over this Christmas Eve.

102_4953
Asparagus? Check!

102_4947
Marshmallow garland? Of course!

102_4951
Chocolate chip cookie? Come to mama.

102_4943
Sparklized Santa? You betcha!

102_4950
Pass the fromage!

102_4949
Want: A black tree

102_4952
Finally, my personal favorite - Wellies!


Hope you're enjoying your Christmas goodies, friends, and family today and tomorrow. Merry Christmas, guys. <3

4 comments:

  1. Happy xmas!
    I follow you!

    xx
    http://yousmilebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf asparagus?! the marshmallow garland is a might terrific, though ... i would totally string that up if i had a big enough tree.

    merry christmas indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my boyfriend's mom got me the carrot bunch! I love Bronner's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhm...i love these awesome ornaments!!! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover