December 10, 2010

30 for 30: Day 24 (12/10/10)

Do you feel deflated or energized by the end of the week? I am normally pretty energized because I know the weekend has finally arrived (and I am lucky enough to not work weekends) but this week I felt nothing but deflated. It has been a very long work week, to say the least. All I felt like wearing was something soft and cuddly. Here you have it.

30 for 30: Day 24 (12/10/10)
Black/White Stripe Shirt: Mossimo, Thrifted
Dark Skinny Heans: Xhilaration, Target
Black Heeled Oxfords: Joan and David Too, Thrifted, $5.20
Zebra Pashmina: Affordable Scarves, FREE (won in giveaway)
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

OK, so this doesn't look like the most soft or cuddly outfit ever but I promise you it was. These jeans are soft and stretchy. The button up is as light as air. The pashmina? It's my favorite scarf. I ordered it because I loved the design and ended up loving it when it got here for more than just that reason. It is so, so soft and drapes so well. I love it.

30 for 30: Day 24 (12/10/10)

I've accomplished a lot today: A full day's work, a trip to the thrift store (just to find a white elephant gift!), a bit of down time and then a nice dinner with my mom. We also stopped to pick my 13 year old brother up from his first formal dance of the year. My mom had to get him new dress pants for the dance because he outgrew his last pair. When they were shopping for the pants, he asked her if he could get a vest and she, of course, said yes. (He's the absolute baby of the family and a total mama's boy so, yeah, he has my mom wrapped around his finger.) He looked adorable when we picked him up - black dress pants, black vest, vibrant blue dress shirt, funky tie and spiked hair. I love it.

30 for 30: Day 24 (12/10/10)

For now I will bid you adieu... I'm busy preparing a pie (trying a new recipe) for a family Christmas party I'm going to tomorrow. Did I mention I've never made a pie before? Eek! Wish me luck!

Confused? Learn more about the 30 for 30 Closet Remix at Kendi Everyday. Want to see who else joined the remix? Click here for a full list of all remixers. Want to see how I am doing? Check out all of my 30 for 30 posts right here.

8 comments:

  1. HI doll...love the dark skinny jeans...you sound like a busy person...me too..and Im sooo far behind!! Good luck with the pie..let us know how it turns out:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    NEWS EDITOR for Style Sample Magazine♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squeal* i see you in the doorknob, in the scarf picture! lol ... love stuff like that. >.<

    pies are awesome! you must post how it was & the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your scarf, it is so chic! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that scarf!

    How exciting for your little bro! I remember how much fun I had at those middle school dances. AWWW!

    I hope that your pie turns out good...I'm sure that it will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute look! I love the photos :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf looks amazing!!! What a sweet outfit and love your Christmas stockings too
    Muah

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful home decor GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fun thing about your outfit pictures, is that I'm not only in love with the clothes but also everything in your room. haha like that bag on the left? AMAZING. And those stockings? Freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover