December 8, 2010

30 for 30: Day 22 (12/08/10)

I am in love with this outfit. We're getting married this weekend in Vegas - You're all invited.
30 for 30: Day 22 (12/08/10)
Hot Pink Dress: Untagged, Thrifted
Black/White Gingham Shirt: Old Navy
Boots: Franco Fortini, Ebay
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

Black and white with a pop of pink? Yes. Full skirt with a more fitted shirt? Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I love when I love an outfit this much - it makes me feel good all day long no matter what. Don't you love that?!

30 for 30: Day 22 (12/08/10)

Did I mention the dress has pockets? I'm kind of obsessed right now with dresses and skirts that have pockets. Why? Good guestion. It's not as if I specifically use the pockets for anything useful. I will admit to putting my hands in them every so often as I walk around - it makes it feel like you're that much cooler. Whatever. Don't judge me. It just does. :)

30 for 30: Day 22 (12/08/10)

Now... what to wear tomorrow. Choices, choices.

Confused? Learn more about the 30 for 30 Closet Remix at Kendi Everyday. Want to see who else joined the remix? Click here for a full list of all remixers. Want to see how I am doing? Check out all of my 30 for 30 posts right here.

8 comments:

  1. Wearing something you love makes all the difference sometimes! You look great in that outfit!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much agree that pockets in skirts and dresses make them that much better. I LOVE this look on you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! I agree that hands-in-pockets are cool. Also, it keeps your hands warm when you forget your gloves!

    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i concur! pocketed skirts/dresses are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look. And totally agree about loving pockets. I think I remember reading somewhere that when you stand with your hands in your pockets, it shows you're a confident person. And it's true, you at least feel confident so that's how you are perceived.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOH! I love this outfit, it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! The color of the dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, it's this dress again! i truly love it, and love seeing you in it. extra hoorays for pockets :D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover