March 24, 2011

Shop & Meet: Clothes Hound (with exclusive discount code!)

Clothes Hound recently contacted me to see if I would be interested in checking out their online shop... Me? Check out an online shop that is new to me? Don't mind if I do! While I was window shopping, I came along some fast favorites that I would love to share with you!

Meet and Shop: Clothes Hound

| C Luce Ruffle Sleeve Dress: $45 |

This is my current favorite little black dress. It's classic with it's sleek shape yet modern with the addition of a ruffle sleeve. Absolutely perfect for spring and summer occasions. Dress it up for weddings with heels, dress it down for a night out with strappy wedges. Plus, I personally love how it has great waist definition yet a more loose look in the hips - that works perfect for this girl!

| Round Enamel Global Design Tile Earrings: $13 |

These were actually the first item I fell in love with. I love a dangle earring for spring and summer. These are the perfect seasons to pull your hair back, let your neck finally breathe and show off a great pair of earrings! I think these would be perfect to pair with any outfit - whether it be a bohemian look or something a bit more preppy. Imagine them with your favorite maxi dress and a pair of strappy sandals... or maybe a crisp, cotton shirt dress and a pair of espadrilles. Love it.

| Peacock Feather Hair Clip: $15 |

Check out this pretty hair clip! These are perfect for girls with all lengths of hair but I have to say that being a short-haired girl, I am particularly fond of hair clips. They are the perfect way to add some flair to short hair on days where you're sick of the same old look. I love the idea of this particular clip paired with a breezy maxi dress. Such an easy, effortless look yet absolutely pretty!

| V Fish Twist Belt: $26 |

A good brown belt is important in any wardrobe! I particularly like the wavy design of this belt. My other favorite part? It has an elasticized band - allowing you to wear this belt around your hips, your waist, anywhere! I like to buy belts with elasticized bands because they are so easy to style in so many different ways.

These are just the tip of the iceberg of what is available on Clothes Hound. They also offer many other pretty items from Gentle Fawn, C. Luce, Free People, French Connection, and Karlie. Plus, if you're in their local Raleigh, North Carolina area, you can host a Clothes Hound Party for you and your friends - you pick a time and place, they will bring their boutique to you in person! Sounds like a great girl's night to me!

Shop & Connect with Clothes Hound
SHOP: ShopClothesHound.com
BLOG: ShopClothesHound.blogspot.com
TWITTER: @shopcltheshound
FACEBOOK: Clothes Hound


Are you ready to shop? GREAT! Because Clothes Hound is offering all Fashion Frugality readers 20% off their purchase! All you have to do to take advantage of the savings is enter fashfru20 in the discount code box at checkout! (And, of course, let me know what you buy!)

9 comments:

  1. i love a good bargain!..now following, hope you can also! i just started and i'd really appreciate the support :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great shop..very cool:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool..I totally adore that dress. Happy Friday, sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cool! I have to check this out! Thanks girlie!

    Meet Virginia Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that twist belt! Thanks for enabling us to shop more :)
    Good luck in the J.EM. Apparel giveaway and have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would wear all those pieces! And the prices are just right, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The brown leather belt is adorable! I would LOVE this is my wardrobe.

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover