March 13, 2011

Long Time No Blog

Well, hello there! After a week of rest and relaxtion, I am finally back in the blog world! I apologize for my extreme absence... the flu and a nasty cold bug teamed up against me so I pretty much spent the majority of this week passed out on my couch in a haze. I am so happy to be back among the living and feeling like myself at this point!

30x30: Winter 2011

And, shockingly, I haven't given up on my 30x30. I am determined to plow through to the end, guys. I fit in a few outfits here and there this past week and so I will officially be finishing it up this week!

Did you guys have a good week? I'm busy working on catching up on blog posts so if you see a few late-in-the-game comments from me, this is why! :)

Oh! And I almost forgot! Have you signed up for Suze's Paper Doll Project yet? Registration closes TOMORROW! Click the link below to learn more and sign up!

Paper Doll Project

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! I clicked the link, sounds like a fun idea!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo I hate nasty colds! Sure am glad you are feeling better though!

    Meet Virginia Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! For the paper doll project. I just got my pairing tonight. Can't wait to see everybody's looks.


    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover