March 28, 2011

GREAT DEAL ALERT: SEE Eyewear

I think we all know by now that I have a deep love affair with glasses. Truth be told, I've worn glasses since probably the 5th grade and I have never once had a contact touch my eye. A lot of people hate having to wear glasses - I love them. They not only help me see, they're something I can accessorize with and create a fashionable look to add to any outfit. Yes, please!

Yes, click on any outfit post and you'll see me sporting my spex. I change it up between a dark brown square shaped pair and my two-tone cat eye pair. I'm sure you've noticed that I gravitate more to the cat eye pair. I'll just say this - once you go cat eye, you never go back. I love mine.

Lately I've been wishing for a pair of prescription sunglasses. I had a pair years ago and really liked having the option to wear them, especially during the summer. Plus, the only time I have ever had contact/perfect eyesight jealousy is when watching friends pick out new sunglasses to wear. I want to be part of the sunglasses brigade! That is why I was so excited to see today's Groupon deal:

GREAT DEAL ALERT: 75% off at See Eyewear

SEE Eyewear is where I purchased my glasses. Not only do they have an amazing selection of super fun spex, they are also super friendly. I purchased my glasses at the SEE Eyewear store in Rochester Hills, MI. Erin assisted me in trying, well, probably every single pair of glasses on. Look, I'm picky and knew that the second I tried on the right pair, I would know it... it just so happens that I tried both of them on after trying every OTHER pair on. Ha ha.

In the mood for a new pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses? I strongly urge you to take advantage of this amazing deal at Groupon and check out your local SEE Eyewear store. Then come back and show me what you bought!

THE QUICK DETAILS
- Available through the Detroit Groupon but this is available for use at ANY SEE Eyewear store!
- AVAILABLE TODAY ONLY! Three hours left to buy!
- Be sure to read the fine print!

Just to let you know - I have nothing to do with SEE Eyewear other than being a super fan. Neither Groupon nor SEE Eyewear are paying me to write this post - I just want to share a great deal, a great site and a great store! I do, however, earn $10 in Groupon bucks when you sign up under me and buy your first Groupon deal. Not cool with that? That's fine! Just click here and signup to join Groupon without my referral link! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Groupon! I wish an eyeglass store would show up on ours here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cool glasses...I love Groupon! :)

    -Dale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and super close to boot:0


    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Mochila Bag Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Groupon, but it's also a family loyalty thing as my cousin just started working for them :)

    I wish I could wear glasses! You always wear such cute ones.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover