November 1, 2011

Post Halloween Layers

I think it goes without saying that today called for some serious loose layers. After all the junk I ate yesterday, I was in no mood to wear anything even remotely form fitting.

102_7528
Blazer: Katie Mfg, Swapped, Free
Top: GAP, Thrifted, $3.80
Pants: Worthington, JCPenney, OLD
Boots: St. John's Bay, Thrifted, $4.60
Bracelet: Target, OLD
Glasses: SEE Eyewear


OK, so it wasn't the most flattering outfit ever but it worked considering it was ridiculously comfortable and I put it together within five minutes this morning. Remind me to never wait till the morning to get my outfit ready. It does not make for a very relaxing morning, to say the least.

102_7510


I forgot to put this bracelet back on after taking a photo of it but this is the only jewelry I wore with my outfit today. Loose bangles are my favorite thing to wear.

102_7520

This is my latest scarf find. I love the color, I love the size, and I love the lace. I can't find a tag on it and the stitching gives it the appearance that it is handmade... which has given me a few ideas to make similar models in different colors.

102_7530

All in all, not exactly the most fashionable look but sometimes comfort wins over chic, am I right?

8 comments:

  1. Katie I think it actually looks really chic, it's very "parisian effortless"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Outfit is super cool, especially the color is simply adorable, Simply Loved This Scarf! You looks great in this lovely outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chic outfit....and the detail on the scarf....you sound like me...I grab what I can in the morning...and sometimes, those turnout to be the best outfits, lol.

    A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarf it's gorgeous and I love the great deals you found! I'm always looking for a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love those pants tucked into those boots!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a great look. You look chic but not as though you've tried to hard to look that way.

    (Found your blog via Unusual Form and love it; following you now!)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover