November 11, 2011

Let's Shop: Ann Taylor

Love Ann Taylor? Me too. They have great pieces that can go from work to a night out without missing a beat - seriously, check out this look! In addition, and very important to me, they always have some sort of fantastic coupon circulating so you can save some extra money. (Speaking of, be sure to check out the website right now in order to sign up for their mailing list and get a 40% off friends and family coupon!) Work appropriate, fun appropriate and coupon friendly? That's a great combination in my book.

So maybe you're wondering what is new with Ann Taylor... Well, they're opening up some new concept stores and we're all invited! Are you a Michigan lady? Come check out their first Michigan concept store in Lansing!

Come check out the new Ann Taylor concept store in Lansing!

The new look the stores are going for is a more residential and inviting look. Think hardwood floors, chandeliers, tufted furniture and fixtures inspired by the ultimate closet. Sounds pretty, right?

I can't wait to check it out and I hope if you are local you can make it too! If not, come back soon and I'll be sure to give you a taste of the new look in a future post!

10 comments:

  1. I am always so surprised with how much I really do love Ann Taylor. This is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sick and missed the one in Tampa. I was so bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I will have to check out the store. I am not sure how much I like Ann Taylor, but I am all for mini road trips and shopping! Must do this after the semester is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks but I dont think they ship to Norway. =) Or do they? Hold on.


    Followed btw, hope you dont mind. And maybe youll visit me someday.



    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing blog, I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. love your blog. following.

    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to go to Ann Taylor more. They have such awesome clothes -- perfect for work.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never shop at Ann Taylor (probably because I don't think I have one anywhere near me....) but I always see lovely things there....maybe I'll check out their online selection :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog,
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that store! Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover