November 5, 2011

Sweatshirt Fancy

Sweatshirt Fancy
Hoodie: Moda International, Thrifted, $2.50
Earrings: Forever21, $3.80

On Thursday, I made a promise to myself that jeans and a sweatshirt would be happening on Friday. I had a ton of stuff to do on Friday at work due to one of our systems being down so I wanted to keep it comfortable. I hate when I have a lot of work to concentrate on and I feel uncomfortable in what I am wearing. Who wants to constantly adjust their outfit all day? On a busy Friday? Not me.

If you know me... you'll know I own a grand total of, well, maybe three sweatshirts. They're typically just not my thing. While I think they look adorable and laid back on many, I end up feeling sloppy and out of my element. They're just no my flavor, as I like to say. Regardless, sometimes they are just called for no matter what, am I right?

That being said - who says you can't add a little fancy to a hooded sweatshirt? :)

Sweatshirt Fancy

3 comments:

  1. I'm just your total opposite! I live in jeans & sweatshirts. I wish I didn't because like you they make me feel frumpy. If I do dress up it makes me feel weird though. It's just a bit out of my element! I've been doing an OOTD post trying to step outside my casual box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently kicking myself for not buying those earrings! Also - I've known you for 5(??) years and I don't remember you EVER wearing a sweatshirt! I bet you looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved you in sweat shirt n u really funk it up with these earrings loved the look

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover