October 21, 2010

Stuff I Like: Halloween-Style

I'll be honest, I haven't been into the idea of wearing a costume this year for Halloween. For the first time in a long time, I don't have any Halloween parties that I am planning on attending, so I'm not worrying about having a costume to wear. It's rather nice to sit back and not have to think about a unique costume to wear and find. That being said, though, I'm still in the Halloween spirit!

Style Yourself For Halloween!
Women's White Burn Out Tunic feat. Ringen print in Choc. Brown
Available here from James Anthony Apparel

The second I set my eyes on this top, I was hooked. I think it is a great alternative for a festive look if you're not in the mood to wear a costume. Think of it paired with cuffed cords (like these from Ann Taylor Loft) and boots. Perfection.

What are you wearing this Halloween?

1 comments:

Pin It button on image hover