October 8, 2010

Keep It Comfy

WIW: 10/08/10
Black Trench: Last Kiss, Thrifted
Long Grey Top: Banana Republic, Thrifted
White Tank: Walmart
Scarf: Old Navy, $3 clearance
Jeans: Not Your Daughter's Jeans, Won from Fashion Pulse Daily, FREE!
Shoes: Black ballet flats, Kenneth Cole, Thrifted
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

Friday is my "casual day" at work - just like most offices. I wanted to keep my outfit for the day comfortable because I had a lot of files to catch up on and I can't stand feeling constricted all day if I have a lot of work to do.

I love this Banana Republic top (dress? I like it as a top) that I picked up at a thrift store ions ago because it is so, so soft. It's a tshirt with slightly more appeal to it, ya know? And it pairs perfectly with my favorite scarf from Old Navy that I picked up over the summer during one of their big 50% off clearance price sales.

These jeans - they're amazing. I first read about Not Your Daughter's Jeans on a blog that is now dead (sniff - Fell 4 Fashion - sniff). She had a pair that looked AMAZING on. I kept meaning to go check them out myself when I came across a contest to win a pair on Fashion Pulse Daily. I ended up being a winner and fell even deeper in love the second I put these babies on! I am wearing the 5-Pocket Boyfriend Jean. They are on the pricier side for a frugal lady like me - but I would definitely say that you get what you pay for. They are a good investment.

I am SO glad today is Friday! I'm even happier that I have a three day weekend thanks to Columbus Day! What are you weekend plans?

4 comments:

  1. Comfy and cute....love the scarf:)

    Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination! I like the tunic (top) - it offers a lot of new looks!

    P.S. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up to your blogs rss feed. Will you post more on this subject?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover