October 18, 2010

Inspired by: VIOLET

A few weeks ago, I came across Harper's Bazaar list of Fashionable Young Stars. The minute I set my eyes on this photo of Anna Kendrick (Twilight), I was hooked.
Inspired by: PURPLE

Yes, the dress (Alberta Ferretti) is amazing... but that color! Oh, that color. I had to have more...

My purple inspiration board

1. Chunky Wool Knit Headband in Bright Purple @ Whitebat, $16
2. Rhododendron Flower Heel @ ModCloth, $124.99
3. Vintage electric violet boucle slouch cardigan @ NikitaJade, $42
4. Sam Edelman studded platform heel @ Shop Akira, $189
5. XXXLarge Rock Candy Brazilian Quartz ring @ Beijo Flor, $99
6. Kensie Girl Selina bow heel @ Shop Akira, $49.90
7. Steve Madden Dedee Purple Suede Heel @ 6pm.com, $47.97
8. ROSA LUXE pyrite & pink druzy necklace @ Beijo Flor, $89
9. Rebecca Minkoff Belle purse @ My Obssessions Boutique, $350
10. Aryn K silk flounce waist dress @ Shop Akira, $119.90
11. Sewing Machine Tee @ Caustic Threads, $16
12. Vintage bright floral confetti fabric @ Thriftypyg, $10

What do you think? I think this is going to be a huge color once spring hits!

5 comments:

  1. she looks gorgeous i love the purple color!!


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I think the shade is going to be HOT HOT HOT!

    PS: I'd love for you to pop by my blog and enter my very first giveaway! So excited Im getting the chance to do my very first one!

    XOXO
    Yours Truly

    www.lahteadah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Katrina - I agree! This dress has such a flattering cut. It looks fantastic on her.

    LahTeaDah - I'm so there! I love giveaways! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeek, I love the Sam Edelman platforms. Oh my, oh my. Those belong in my closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia - They are amazing! I don't know if they come in black but they would be great in that color too (since it would pair with more). Hmmm... DIY!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover