August 17, 2011

The Tiger's Game (13/30)

It came to my attention on Monday night that I do not own a single piece of Detroit Tiger's gear. Not even a tshirt! I am a terrible mitten girl. Regardless, I still had a baseball game to attend so I pulled together some orange and blue and headed off to the game...

Summer 2011 30x30: People Mover (13/30)
Top: H&M, Old
Jeans: Old Navy, "The Dreamer" style, $15 (on sale)
Scarf: Old Navy, $3 (on sale)
Sandals: Liz Claiborne Flex, Thrifted, $2.80
Purse: Coach, Thrifted, $7
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

We enjoyed a great game... Well, our team lost but the weather was fantastic and my whole family got to watch my dad's choir sing the National Anthem before the game began:

The Richmond Community Choir at Detroit Tiger's Game: 08/15/11 from Katie on Vimeo.



Summer 2011 30x30: People Mover (13/30)

Tiger's Game 08/15/11

Tiger's Game 08/15/11

Tiger's Game 08/15/11

Summer 2011 30x30: People Mover (13/30)


We topped the night off with a late dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Pegasus in Greektown. Skordalia, fried zucchini and an amazing greek salad? Yes, my tummy was quite happy.

7 comments:

  1. looks fun, and the greek sounds so yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red scarf with the blue top

    ReplyDelete
  3. that scarf is the perfect touch and the pictures at the game are so crisp and clear. looks like fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit for a game day! Lovin' that scarf - what a great wardrobe piece :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I grew up in a Tigers lovin' fam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, now I want to go to a baseball game! Those colors go really well together! And I love that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover