August 14, 2011

End of the week link love...

weekendfavorites

Just a few of the things I've been enjoying on the WWW lately...

I am probably the only one still working on my 30x30, but that's ok. An American Girl Doll showcased her 30 outfits back in July and I love every single one. Her vibrant red H&M skirt was the perfect piece to remix and remix again. Plus, the closet area she poses in front of? Too cute for words.

Cotton and Curls showed us how to make old shoes look new this week. I'm always looking for tips on how to clean up new-to-me pieces!

Refinery 29 broke down some easy makeup tips for those of us in the bespeckled population. My favorite tips was: apply a thick eyeliner line if you wear thick glasses and a softer line if your glasses are thinner.

Adiel of It's Because I Think Too Much put together a galactic manicure and it looks amazing! I'm not the best at doing my own nails so I like to admire amazing manicures from afar. :)

Grechen got married in a Madewell dress and looked absolutely gorgeous!

Check out the amazing vintage dress that Kelsey of Snappy Casual wore recently! I am blown away by not only the colors but also the style! Chic AND fun!

Kara at Unusual Form is showing off her thrift finds this week and, boy, are they gorgeous! I love the dark floral shirts she bought! She always finds the best stuff! Check out these older finds from back in July. Right!? Such great finds! It makes my frugal heart pitter patter.

My favorite Stella and Dot seller, Tahnie, gave us a preview of the new Fall 2011 collection of Stella and Dot pretties. What do you think about that marchesa necklace? I'm in love.

What's new with you? What did you love this week?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love!!! If you ever make it to Arkansas, we're definitely going thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summary of link love! I adore these posts :) Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the follow <3 I'm following you via bloglovin' :D can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie! I'm so glad you like my 30 for 30. It was a blast.
    I love your look too. I dig a girl with glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Thanks for the mention! You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous links, darling!
    Love Stella and Dot!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover