October 26, 2010

Sir Mix A Lot

Oh, Michigan. Your weather is so crazy. Allegedly, we were supposed to have the worst weather we have had in over 70 years... but all it did was rain for a little while and have a bit of wind. Torrential winds? Not so much. My drive home was full of deep dark clouds and it looked like it could be 10pm though it was only 4:30pm. Currently? Sunny with baby blue skies and fluffy white clouds. Ohhhh, Michigan.

WIW: 10/26/10
Dress: Contempo Casuals, Thrifted
Sweater: Merona (Target), Thrifted
Shoes: Madeline, Thrifted
Black Skinny Belt: I think it may have come with something?
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

Does anyone else remember Contempo Casuals? They were like the Forever21 of today... but back like, gosh, probably 12 years ago? Maybe longer? I don't know. All I know is I was probably 11ish when they were around and I loved the place, though nearly everything was something my mom would never allow me to wear - hence the reason why my friend and I nicknamed it Contrampo Casuals. :)

I love the mix of patterns in this outfit. If you keep it in the same general color family, this trick normally works. (Though this can also work outside that boundry too!)

WIW: 10/26/10


Oh, don't even act like you don't like to twirl in a dress/skirt too! :)

1 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post!

    I don't think we had Contempo Casuals where I lived in Canada... it doesn't sound familiar at all.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover