October 11, 2010

Etsy Favorites: $25 and Under

Current Etsy Favorites - $25 and under!

1. Vintage Red/White Polka Dot Blouse @ Fluke Store, $19.99
2. Lime Sherbert Painted Canvas Earrings @ StringsnTings, $24
3. Black, White and Caramel Vintage Purse @ MadelineRenee, $21
4. Vanilla Cream Vintage Shoes @ Fluke Store, $19.99
5. Little Rainbow Earrings @ JennyHoople, $14
6. Key No. 2 Necklace @ Edor, $19
7. Twiggy Lawson Tshirt @ RockOnTheWorld, $18
8. The Eyeglass Necklace @ Barberry and Lace, $13
9. Purple Freshwater Pearl Necklace @ Floaty Toes, $11
10. Soft Crossover Fitted Sweater @ Lea's Vintage, $18

5 comments:

  1. OOOOO
    I really like #8 and #10. So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they would look super cute paired together even, Christine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pearls and the eyeglasses necklace, too cute!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection! Especially happy I spoted number six; it's perfectly charming, and that whole shop is full of sweet little goodies (for sweet prices!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genevieve - Yes! I think #6 is my favorite. I'm pretty sure I not only favorite-d her shop but also literally every single item in it. :)

    Lyddie Gal - Aren't those pearls fun? I love their fun twist (purple) on a classic necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover