October 13, 2010

I'll Meet You In The Sun

Monday was the picture of perfection. I had the day off from work thanks to it being Columbus Day, I slept in a tid bit and I had a delicious breakfast. It's the little things for me. A good breakfast makes all the difference in my day.

Weekend Wear
Sheer Floral Ruffle Blouse: Thrifted, Mossimo (Target)
Orange Tank: (worn underneath) Mossimo, Target, $3
Jeans: Mossimo, Target
Orange Suede Flats: Thrifted, Spiegel
Glasses: SEE Eyewear
Earrings: Classic Pearl Earrings from Odette Boutique - Won from Jaebumfangirl

Can you believe this sun!? I intially wasn't going to share these because it was SO sunny and I am SO pale and I basically disappear in these... but I changed my mind tonight. This afternoon was just so dark and dreary that the second I saw these pictures, I wanted to share them and bask in that sunlight again.

Weekend Wear

I'm actually donating this floral top. I've tried wearing it a number of times and have finally come to the conclusion that I just don't love it. I took a chance on it to begin with considering it has a big ruffle at the bottom. Bottom ruffles are not my thing... especially when they are at my waist/bum line. You see where I'm going with this? It just doesn't work on me but maybe someone else will come upon it at the store I am donating it to and will love it more than I do!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!!!...making all these great deals work for you! I'm a clothing designer, so I love to see people working things like this!!!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, confession.. I did not realize that your ears are pierced! Wow.. Horrible BFF right here. This opens up a whole world of gift possibilities for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia - Hahah, that's ok! I rarely wear earrings lately for some reason! I think it's because my hair is short.... when I keep my hair short, I don't wear my earrings as much because I feel like they overpower or something? I'm strange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I would have seen this before! I bet you could have totally chopped that ruffle off and had a darling sheer blouse for fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover