September 19, 2010

LUST LIST: Shoes

While "window shopping" online lately, I've come across a copious amount of shoes that make my heart skip a beat. I seem to go through periods of absolute shoe love followed by periods of shoe boredom. Summer felt like a period of shoe boredom for me. I love sandals, I do... but there are only so many different sandals that you can own. It gets a bit repetitive after a while.

When fall hits, I always get excited. The thought of boots, booties, heels, suede and rich colors dances through my head. So many possibilities! So many fantastic shoes! ... Erm, so little my budget. Wah wah.

Keeping that in mind, I put together a little Kaboodle styleboard with my most recently desired shoe looks for fall.

September's Lust List: Shoes
Kaboodle
September's Lust List: Shoes by konde1kn

What do you think? What shoes are you lusting after right now?

8 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on the Jessica Simpson "Dany" heels for awhile.. But, the price will not come down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously cannot stop looking at them. They are my MOST wanted shoe right now. I am working HARDCORE to find a lookalike, trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collage, darling!
    Especially loving the animal print booties!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY want the Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in grey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adiel! SWOON! I just googled them and they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those JS heels and they are amazing! I am lusting after a pair of lace up OTK brown boots- a la Tommy Hilfiger!

    Great Post.

    BEE

    www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post is very usefull thx!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover