September 29, 2010

Cheetah Style

WIW: 09/29/10
Top: Poof!, Thrifted, Old
Dress: R.J. Stevens by Carol Escritor, Thrifted last year
Belt: Cheapie that came with something I bought
Boots: Thrifted, Old
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

Pardon my silly face in this picture - Let's concentrate on this dress! It is one of my all time favorite dresses. I found it while shopping in one of my trusty thrift stores and knew it would be coming home with me immediately. I know animal prints are HUGE right now but I actually bought this last year sometime. I don't really think animal prints are ever "out" - so long as they're worn correctly. This dress has a fantastic, classic fit to it and just so happens to have a fun animal print as well. That makes it a closet staple in my book.

WIW: 09/29/10

Plus, it has nice twirling capabilities. Not that I find myself dress twirling very often... but when the feeling hits, it hits. :)

WIW: 09/29/10

Don't you love those ugly, cheapie belts that come with certain tops/dresses? (Note: This one did not come with this dress.) No? Me either. This is actually one of those belts that I happened to not get rid of because... I don't know. I guess I thought somewhere down the line I would use it someway somehow. Today was it's day. I wanted the dress to take center stage so I didn't feel my typical black braided belt would work. Too much. This belt was nice and simple so it won. I think it looked pretty darn good too! Not too shabby for a freebie!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that dress. Isn't it amazing the great clothes you can find thrifting for so little $$$ ?!

    Em K

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obtain and select some good points from you and it aids me to solve a problem, thanks.

    - Henry

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover