September 26, 2011

The Forgotten Casual

I totally wore this outfit months ago during my last 30x30 go around. It was actually one of my favorite outfits worn during it but for some reason I apparently never got around to posting the photos - until now!

The Forgotten Casual
Tee: Old Navy, $6 (on sale)
Camo Jacket: Old Navy, $20.99 (clearance)
Jeans: Old Navy, $15 (on sale)
Earrings: Francesca's Collections, $5 (on clearance)
Sandals: Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Target, OLD
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

Yes, lots and lots of Old Navy. What can I say? I love the place. I joked the other day with a friend that 98% of my wardrobe is from the thrift store and the other 2% is from Old Navy. They have had a lot of good pieces lately!

The Forgotten Casual

This camo jacket was one of my favorite finds over the summer. It was most likely way to hot to be wearing it when I was here but I didn't even care... Now that fall is starting, I am really looking forward to getting more wear out of it and mixing it with some unexpected items.

The Forgotten Casual


The Forgotten Casual


The Forgotten Casual

I loved pairing these awesome earrings with the jacket. They added that nice colorful summer note to an otherwise pretty neutral outfit, no?

How was your weekend, guys?

6 comments:

  1. Is there anything better than cuffed jeans? My BF makes fun of me but I feel so chic! Love this casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket and cuffed jeans :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been inside an Old Navy for years, but this post makes me want to have a comeback! Awesome camo jacket (and price too).

    http://clotheskarma.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I wore almost an identical outfit yesterday, only with a solid green military jacket :D I do think these outfits need a slight pop of jewelry, I'm loving your bright earrings :) I accented mine with a necklace.

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won't believe this, but I'm wearing pretty much this exact same outfit right now (and have been all weekend). I've got on jeans, a gray v-neck tee and an army jacket (mine is solid olive and not camo). I didn't blog mine, but I should have. We could have been blog twins.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover