June 14, 2011

Every Body, Every Wear: LACE

Guys, I have a confession: I am exhausted. I feel like the past two months have ran me ragged and the effects are beginning to show. Why am I telling you this? Well, because I feel like my outfit is lackluster today and I took the photos in literally two seconds. I'll be a better fashion blogger tomorrow maybe. :)

WIW: EBEW Lace 06/14/11
Tank: Old Navy, $5 ($5 tank sale)
Lace Top: Tagless, Thrifted, $2.99
Wide Leg Pants: Max Studio, Thrifted, ?
Shoes: LEI, Sears, ?
Necklace: Candies, Kohls, $13
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

This outfit didn't have the flow I imagined it having when I put it together late last night. I never seem to learn my lesson about picking my clothes out right before I go to bed. I'm sleepy. I'm in a hurry. It doesn't turn out well.

Despite that, how are you feeling about this hot pink lace top? I actually snatched it up this past weekend while on a mini pre-birthday shopping gander through Salvation Army. Neon and lace? Sign me up. It reminded me of the Christopher Kane Spring 2011 collection that I was drooling over not too long ago.

WIW: EBEW Lace 06/14/11


This necklace was one of the few things I have paid full price for in probably... well, a very a long time. I bought it last Christmas to complete an outfit that I knew would not be complete until I had this necklace. I've worn it twice since. Oops! Attempting to get more use out of it has proven tough but I'm trying... I kind of like how it adds a new level of pink craziness to this outfit. I actually got the comment at work today that I looked like a pink explosion. I'll take it.

WIW: EBEW Lace 06/14/11

Finally, can I have a moment of silence for one of my favorite pairs of shoes? Yes, I seriously wore these like this today. Ha ha. I couldn't help it... I had to give them one last wear before they are retired. I made the mistake of leaving them on the floor, out of their box, the last time I wore them so my sweet cat had himself a nice little treat overnight. So sad. So sad.

Lace | Everybody, Everywear

11 comments:

  1. I love that pink lace top! and those shoes are cute!! :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great top. and i'm so sad about your bad cat wrecking those shoes! how annoying. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink top! It looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the elements of pink, the top is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thrift find!! LOVE this color and it's lace. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those shoes are ADORABLE!!! so cute that your kitteh had to give them love nibbles. they're covered in hearts, whaddya expect!? LOL

    that top is amazing - so much fun and so much energy in neon pink. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You say you are tired, but you certainly jumped right out of my reader. You look energized!
    Thanks for linking up to EBEW and for being an amazing supporter all month (and every month) long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the outfit is really cute. And if you were just anybody else you would have worn a black top with black pants. You are more stylish than most even on a down day ;) And I LOVE that shirt. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright pink top. It takes balls to wear something like that, and you absolutely pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just became a follower! Love your style.

    Violetpaperwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit, I love the neon lace top! :)

    Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover