March 16, 2011

29/30: Black and White All Over

I finally hit on an outfit that I loved... on day 29. Does this figure or what? It's ok, though... better to have loved one than to have never loved at all!

29/30: Black and White All Over
Velvet Blazer: Banana Republic, thrifted
Gingham Dress: (as top) Old Navy, Old Navy Outlet Store, $15
Skirt: Tagless, thrifted, $2
Socks: Target
Boots: Franco Fortini, eBay, OLD
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

And of course I loved this outfit! It is black and white and a mix of prints. I seem to always go back to that get up. It's my trusty sidekick. It never lets me down!

In other news, I am going through a messy hair stage. This is thanks to being lazy in the morning, waking up late, bangs that need to be cut and my cat, who is more fun to play with in the morning than to do my hair. True story.

29/30: Black and White All Over

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit the best too! The whole ensemble is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW Id love this one.....great pattern mixing...I spot dots:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Free People Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome! I wish I had pieces similar to this to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this outfit on Second Star! It's really, really great.

    I'm headed to peep around the rest of your blog now. :)


    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, hope you don't mind that I included this on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a REALLY volcanic ensemble you're wearing! :) I love the gray socks peeking out. They're perfect!
    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i might love this more than that awesome red dress from the last challenge. fan-freakin'-tastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover