March 1, 2011

21/30: Greige

I think I'm obsessed with this dress. It pairs well with a lot of items... it makes me excited to see what else I can cook up for it when my closet is free reign! This isn't my first choice on how to style it, but I think it worked out ok...

21/30: Greige
Sweater: Old Navy, thrifted, $2.30
Dress: Coldwater Creek, thrifted, $3.50
Grey Tights: Xhilaration, Target, $3 (clearance)
Boots: Franco Fortini, eBay, OLDDD
Ribbon Belt: Came on a different dress (so, freeish)
Earrings: Gift from my Secret Santa this year (from Dizz Demey Designs)
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

You will have to forgive the wrinkles in the skirt and the wripples under my sweater from the dress... it's been a little bit of a long day. (Oh! And I just noticed the bottom part of the sweater is folded under. Wow, I win the Fashion Blogger of the Year award today, huh!? Ha ha.)

It's hard to tell here but the color of the dress can actually be found within the sweater I'm wearing. The wavy lines are the same exact tan shade that you see on the dress.

21/30: Greige

This is yet another gift that my Secret Santa at work gave to me this year. They are so sweet and dainty... hard to see with my hair in the way most of the time... but still sweet all the same. My favorite part? I couldn't even tell I was wearing them all day - which is always a plus for earrings, in my opinion.

How would you style this dress? I'm thinking all black accessories with it next time.

9 comments:

  1. I love all the mixed neutrals -- I've been doing that more lately too. It's so interesting and a bit more challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute,love the brown and black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look works well - i'd love to see it mixed up with warm colours. red belt, red tights, and that new necklace you got with the red/orange beaded bracelet from the other day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in this outfit!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great things with it, perfect purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that dress is like the VIP of your closet lately. You've been eschewing the black and white uni for more mocha and tan and you look just as marvelous as ever.

    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! thanks for following! I am following back! cute blog! :D

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover