June 27, 2011

Lemon and Lime (3/30)

How do you combat the back-to-work Monday blues? I dressed up in a color blocked, bright as can be kind of outfit! Truth be told, I think it really did help my outlook today.

30x30 Summer 2011: Day 3 (06/27/11)
Yellow Henley: Old Navy, Thrifted, $2.99
Vintage Green Skirt: Tagless, Thrifted, $7.50
Nude Flats: Mossimo Supply Co, Target, $6.48 (clearance - in store)
Necklace: Gift from friend, Bought in Italy!
Glasses: SEE Eyewear

The minute I picked out my thirty pieces, I had this outfit in mind. I mean, bright yellow and bright green? It's a match made in heaven or, at the very least, a match made for summer! Plus, I have a lot of great, bright jewelry that can go with it so well - the piece that made the final cut is this amazing beaded necklace a friend of mine brought back with her for me from Italy.

30x30 Summer 2011: Day 3 (06/27/11)Molto bello!


Now... what shall I ever wear tomorrow?

30x30 Summer 2011: Day 3 (06/27/11)


Chow! :)

8 comments:

  1. You better pick out something good to wear on our date tomorrow!! Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that bright yellow color paired with that gorgeous green. so pretty!

    http://vivalafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun & colorful..perfect for those manic mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always makes me so happy to see other people colorblocking! I love this combo, it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this, it makes me so happy! I can't wait to get to wear all my clothes again!

    xoShelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun colors together!! great look

    Rebecca
    myaestheticstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover