June 15, 2014

PEACHY KEEN

Recently I took a trip to Kohl's to use up some Kohl's cash I had earned from buying my guy a new set of luggage for our vacation to Cozumel in May. I went in on the hunt for something perfect for summer and, as a requisite, it needed to not be a dark color. Lately, I feel like all I ever wear is black! Summer is here - I need to start dressing like it!

I came across this peach toned dress on the clearance rack and it fit the bill perfectly. It's sleeveless so it's perfect to wear now AND wear later (something I always aim to do with my clothes), has great color, and is super comfortable. Oddly enough, though I bought it with summer heat in mind, the first time I wore it, it was actually a slightly chilly day so layers were a must.


Dress: ELLE from Kohls [similar for $34.99] - FREE after Kohl's cash & gift card
Lace Sweatshirt: Dots [Similar in navy for $22] - $15
White Jean Jacket: GAP via Salvation Army [LOVE this one!]
Shoes: Mossimo from Target [d'Orsey version for $20] - $6.48 clearance find
Necklace: Vintage estate sale find
Eyewear: Zenni Optical [exact] - $25.95


LOVE THE LOOK? SHOP SIMILAR ITEMS BELOW!
Linking up with: Passion for Fashion at Lena B, Actually!

8 comments:

  1. i feel like all i ever wear is black too! but this colourful outfit is so cute!! and i love your glasses!!!!! so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pretty colors in this outfit, and i absolutely love the white denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cate eye specs, really quirky and memorable! Our eyes are drawn to colour more than black plus colour freshens and highlights your face. Lovely for Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty outfit! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress, the color is just gorgeous! Such a darling look!

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit, Katie.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover