March 13, 2012

True Story



True Story: 03/13/12
Truth: I've been busy. And lazy. I've neglected my little spot on the web and I miss conversing with you guys! My closet is bursting (literally... it's a little scary in there) with lots of goodies to wear and tell you about so I am hoping to get back into the game a little bit more regularly quite soon!

I'm hoping to spend some quality time with the blog this weekend. I have high hopes of moving it to Wordpress and making it a lot more friendly and pretty. Because right now? It's sad and not pretty and pretty bland. Let's put a stop to bland, shall we?


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the move. I have been wanting to switch but am too lazy/scared to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move... and I was so overwhelmingly glad to see your name on my Bloglovin' feed!!! You're back! I missed you!
    one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover